POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Focal-blur nonfunctional. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Focal-blur nonfunctional. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: fomhorian
Subject: Focal-blur nonfunctional.
Date: 9 Jun 2006 11:35:00
Message: <web.448994d71c275c21ee3501df0@news.povray.org>
Well..the title says it all really; when I try to render any scene with
focal-blur the radiosity pretrace never ends or, once, a scene looked like
I-don't-kow-what compared to the same rendered with MegaPOV.

Oh BTW: when trying to stop a radiosity pretrace in mid-air the Run/Stop
button stays grey, I have to kill POVRay to get it back.

                                     Keep on fighting!

Post a reply to this message

  Kill or close? Those are two different things and quite relevant.
(If you really have to *kill* the povray process then that's a much
more serious matter than if it's simply enough to close it.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Kill or close? Those are two different things and quite relevant.
> (If you really have to *kill* the povray process then that's a much
> more serious matter than if it's simply enough to close it.)
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

Sorry, I meant that closing POVRay was necessary. My bad!