POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Date for the next Beta? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:32:21 EDT (-0400)
  Date for the next Beta? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: McHannemann
Subject: Date for the next Beta?
Date: 1 May 2006 12:15:00
Message: <web.4456338d292b484fbf47a3030@news.povray.org>
Hi POvRAY Team,

is there a date set for the next beta?
My expired today, so I just wait eager to help :-D

Thor

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Date for the next Beta?
Date: 1 May 2006 12:59:22
Message: <44563e6a$1@news.povray.org>
McHannemann wrote:
> is there a date set for the next beta?
> My expired today, so I just wait eager to help :-D

Please do not ask this question ;-) The next beta will be ready when it is
ready, not a day earlier or later. Please see the numerous other new users
who have received exactly the same answer when asking the very same question
about previous beta versions.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> > My expired today, so I just wait eager to help :-D
>
> Please do not ask this question ;-) The next beta will be ready when it is
> ready, not a day earlier or later. Please see the numerous other new users
> who have received exactly the same answer when asking the very same question
> about previous beta versions.
>
>  Thorsten

No worries I can wait.
Maybe at one stage I can contribute to povray for new functions or so,
regards,

Thorsten

Post a reply to this message