POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render timer problems Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Render timer problems (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bent
Subject: Render timer problems
Date: 22 May 2005 16:15:00
Message: <web.4290e6d52c43ea2db605db230@news.povray.org>
When I pause a render in 3.7(beta 5a), the render timer continues counting.
However, when I continue the render, the timer jumps back to where it was
when the render was paused.  Perhaps this is intentional, but I really
can't see any use for it working this way.

Bent

(Windows 2000 Professional, 3.7(beta 5a) non-SSE2 version, Pentium II)