POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] texture macros Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] texture macros (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
Subject: [doc] texture macros
Date: 16 May 2002 11:19:28
Message: <rgi7eu477e8aolst4h6rjg5mrin0fg866d@4ax.com>
3.5 RC4 for Win

If 7.18.7 'Texture and pattern macros' chapter is still not updated then some
notes from my experience:

1. missed Tiles_Ptrn() macro
2. *_Pig() macros are replaced with *_Ptrn() macros so sentence 'It is a
pigment, not a pattern, and must be used in a pigment{} block.' is wrong.
3. meaning of parameters is different

ABX

Post a reply to this message