POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Suggestion Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:41:36 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Suggestion
Date: 7 Jan 2011 03:50:23
Message: <op.voxj552bufxv4h@go-dynamite>
I love how the windows version insert menu has changed :)

Just a little suggestion here:
I would suggest using granite for the clouds in the ready made scenes
instead of bozo.

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Suggestion
Date: 7 Jan 2011 04:14:53
Message: <4d26d98d@news.povray.org>

From: Friedrich Lohmüller
Date: 8 Jan 2011 05:39:18
Message: <4d283ed6@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos wrote:
> I love how the windows version insert menu has changed :)
Thanks a lot for that feedback!

> Just a little suggestion here:
> I would suggest using granite for the clouds in the ready made scenes
> instead of bozo.

You can also use other patterns like marble, bumps, agate, onion,
crackle, wood etc. etc. ... see "patterns".
And don't forget to play with scale, translate, turbulence and
with the color_map!

Friedrich

homepage: http://www.f-lohmueller.de/
email:  Fri### [at] t-onlinede