POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : priority flag in menu Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  priority flag in menu (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: ABX
Subject: priority flag in menu
Date: 27 Feb 2004 17:16:26
Message: <mlfv30hpini3m0flh88utgr233p83caoos@4ax.com>
I can control priority in POV-Ray for Windows two ways under my NT:
1. through (sub)menu of POV-Ray
2. through context menu on pvengine.exe in Processes tab in Windows NT Task
Manager.

When I do (1) then (2) is automatically updated. When I do (2) then (1) seems
not updated. Any confirmation ?

I tried to find anything in msdn about installing callback function helpful
for catching change of priority for threads but failed. Possible solution
could be updating flag in menu of POV-Ray when this priority menu is requested
by user.

ABX