POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re-Render Insert Menu Bitmaps Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re-Render Insert Menu Bitmaps (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re-Render Insert Menu Bitmaps
Date: 21 May 2006 08:53:58
Message: <447062e6$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings.

Even if the current beta (12a) has expired, there is a tiny error which I
want to report herewith.

When runnning the "Re-Render Insert Menu Bitmaps" option, not all of these
bitmaps are re-rendered. At least the "Mesh" shape isn't rendered again. I
have not tested if other items were forgotten, as well.

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message