POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Parsing issue. Density and blend_mode, blend_gamma. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 21:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Parsing issue. Density and blend_mode, blend_gamma. (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Parsing issue. Density and blend_mode, blend_gamma.
Date: 9 Feb 2021 08:04:59
Message: <6022887b$1@news.povray.org>
Documenting apparent bug with parsing and new to v3.8 blend_mode and
blend_gamma options.

In playing some with a media scene Bald Eagle posted, had the thought to
try the new to v3.8 blend_mode and blend_gamma options for his color map
because I'd never used the features with media.

This fails to parse:

density {
     gradient x
     color_map {