POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Experimental v3.8.0-x.tokenizer.9960461 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Experimental v3.8.0-x.tokenizer.9960461 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: clipka
Subject: Experimental v3.8.0-x.tokenizer.9960461
Date: 8 Dec 2018 21:26:32
Message: <5c0c7d58$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

another iteration of the new parser needs thorough testing:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-x.tokenizer.9960461

Please let me know of any SDL constructs that work in the latest alpha
but cause this version to throw a tantrum.

Post a reply to this message

> another iteration of the new parser needs thorough testing:
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-x.tokenizer.9960461
> Please let me know of any SDL constructs that work in the latest alpha
> but cause this version to throw a tantrum.

it's quite a bit slower than the previous x.tokenizer version (from 5576 to 6095
seconds for the first test), also shows a slight increase in "K tokens"
processed for same scene.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message