POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Glen Berry
Subject: POV-Ray for Windows, version 3.5 RC2 expired early, and there is no replacement at the moment
Date: 28 Apr 2002 23:08:47
Message: <5bbMPPBCXhnsUqOSltUaTtxzjtBd@4ax.com>
The title explains things well enough.

I am just wondering about one thing at the moment, and that is *which
time zone* is the POV expiration targetd for, and what time of day or
night in that time zone? I had assumed that POV would base expiration
time upon the local time of my computer, but perhaps not. At any rate,
the replacement version of POV isn't on the web site at the moment,
and I'm eager to finish something that I had started earlier today,
back when my copy of POV 3.5 still worked.

later,
Glen

Post a reply to this message

> I am just wondering about one thing at the moment, and that is *which
> time zone* is the POV expiration targetd for, and what time of day or
> night in that time zone? I had assumed that POV would base expiration
> time upon the local time of my computer, but perhaps not. At any rate,
> the replacement version of POV isn't on the web site at the moment,
> and I'm eager to finish something that I had started earlier today,
> back when my copy of POV 3.5 still worked.

Sorry, we have a hitch and won't be releasing RC3 for at least another 8
hours. Please just set your clock back, re-start POV, then set it forward
again.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message