POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray 3.7.1-rc1-r2 for Macintosh available Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7.1-rc1-r2 for Macintosh available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7.1-rc1-r2 for Macintosh available
Date: 16 Aug 2017 13:49:37
Message: <599485b1@news.povray.org>
Same fixes as Povray for Macintosh 3.7 unofficial r9 from yesterday:

Most important fix is the preview window on Retina displays.
This was totally wrong!

Some other minor fixes, see:

http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/alphapov.html

To avoid confusion:
This version is the same version as 3.7.1 release candidate 1 with some
fixes specific for the Macintosh version.

--
Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/
UberPOV Mac: http://megapov.inetart.net/uberpov_mac/index.html#Mac