POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7.1 beta.6 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  v3.7.1 beta.6 (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: clipka
Subject: v3.7.1 beta.6
Date: 7 May 2017 11:40:34
Message: <590f3ff2$1@news.povray.org>
https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-beta.6

Happy testing!

Post a reply to this message

From: green
Subject: Re: v3.7.1 beta.6
Date: 7 May 2017 20:15:00
Message: <web.590fb831e4817c0b540f0de50@news.povray.org>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-beta.6
>
> Happy testing!

it immediately crashed on my win7 ultimate 64 box;

pov-ray critical error
failed to initialize frontend: timed out waiting for worker thread startup

unfortunately, it appears that the execution of an illegal instruction
at address 0x000000014001d6d3 has caused this unofficial
pov-ray build to crash. <write a dump?>

this is a dual-boot machine (ubuntu 16), the source compiled and ran without
issue.

Post a reply to this message