POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.5 released Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.5 released (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.7.1-beta.5 released - and for Macintosh
Date: 26 Mar 2017 08:17:10
Message: <58d7b145@news.povray.org>
On 2017-03-25 21:35:07 +0000, clipka said:

> Am 25.03.2017 um 18:54 schrieb E-mailyvo s gmx.net:
>> On 2017-03-25 15:30:02 +0000, clipka said:
>>
>> Macintosh version at:
>> http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/alphapov.html
>
> You know, that one beta you did /not/ immediately port to the Mac really
> had me worried what might have happened to you ;)

Even though I trust you blindly, I must keep in mind that you are a
member of the Windows side!
Therefore, every now and then I do a thorough check to make sure that
you did not secretly wrote malicious code to damage those beautiful
Apple computers. :-) :-)

--
Yvo

POV-Ray 3.7 unofficial: http://megapov.inetart.net/povrayunofficial_mac/