POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3 (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3
Date: 23 Feb 2017 12:08:12
Message: <58af16fc$1@news.povray.org>
Am 23.02.2017 um 16:36 schrieb dick balaska:
> Am 2017-02-23 10:05, also sprach Bald Eagle:
>

>> An excellent suggestion - though I need to work on my github fluency.
>
> I suggest SmartGit. I know there's a free version, but I paid for mine.
> You need to know basic git flow and commands (push, pull, clone) but I
> find its interface much nicer than github's web.

My personal preference is Atlassian's SourceTree. When the POV-Ray team
switched over to GitHub, I tried some Git front-ends, but stuck with
SourceTree because I found its user interface less "Git-ish" than most
other alternatives, which made it easier for me to get accustomed to Git
(and distributed version management in general) in the first place.
Until then, I had only used centralized version management tools.