POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 21:52:46 EDT (-0400)
  ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3 (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: ior.inc fails in 3.7.1 beta 3
Date: 21 Feb 2017 15:41:32
Message: <58aca5fc@news.povray.org>
This is the first time I have tried the 3.7.1 version of ior.inc.

----------[BEGIN CODE]----------
#version 3.71;
global_settings { assumed_gamma 1 }
#include "ior.inc"
//#include "/[REDACTED]/povray-3.7.0.0/distribution/include/ior.inc"
#debug concat ("iorDiamond = ", str (iorDiamond, 0, -1), "\n")
#debug concat ("dispDiamond = ", str (dispDiamond, 0, -1), "\n")
-----------[END CODE]-----------

----------[BEGIN MESSAGE EXCERPT]----------
File 'ior.inc' line 84: Parse Error: Expected ''[' or '.'', ( found instead
Fatal error in parser: Cannot parse input.
Render failed
-----------[END MESSAGE EXCERPT]-----------

It works perfectly fine when I use the 3.7.0.0 include file.

3.7.1-beta.3.unofficial (g++ 4.8 @ x86_64-suse-linux-gnu)
(g++ 4.8 @ x86_64-suse-linux-gnu)
openSUSE 13.2 GNU/Linux

Post a reply to this message