POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : passing on beta.3 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:46:40 EDT (-0400)
  passing on beta.3 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: dick balaska
Subject: passing on beta.3
Date: 19 Feb 2017 00:17:55
Message: <58a92a83$1@news.povray.org>
I'm going to pass on the latest version, beta.3 , because it doesn't
include the stack fix (#235) which I can't work around, and it doesn't
include the "." fix, which I *could* work around.
origin/release/v3.7.1 looks tempting though...

--
dik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'smartgitvisualizepovray.png' (31 KB)

Preview of image 'smartgitvisualizepovray.png'

Am 19.02.2017 um 06:17 schrieb dick balaska:
> I'm going to pass on the latest version, beta.3 , because it doesn't
> include the stack fix (#235) which I can't work around, and it doesn't
> include the "." fix, which I *could* work around.
> origin/release/v3.7.1 looks tempting though...

Tagged the wrong branch.
Try again now.

(Sheesh, why do you folks always have to look just when I'm busy making
a mistake... 30 minutes later, and nobody would have noticed my blunder...)

Post a reply to this message

> (Sheesh, why do you folks always have to look just when I'm busy making
> a mistake... 30 minutes later, and nobody would have noticed my blunder...)

LOL

A fair example of how Real Life works... :-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message