POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Public Beta Release v3.7.1-beta.2 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:01:30 EDT (-0400)
  Public Beta Release v3.7.1-beta.2 (Message 11 to 20 of 46)
From: tth
Subject: Re: Public Beta Release v3.7.1-beta.2
Date: 12 Jan 2017 12:06:39
Message: <5877b79f$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/11/2017 07:02 PM, LanuHum wrote:

>>> I have another computer. AMD (1 kernel,1 thread) Povray has not been set. It was
>>> the first compilation.
>>> ...../configure --prefix=/usr COMPILED_BY=Lanuhum  no problem
>>> make no problem
>>> make install no problem
>>> run povray - problem
>>
>> There is little we can do if all the feedback we get is "run povray -
>> problem".
>>
>> /What/ problem?
>>

> While only I see it:
> Error in `/usr/bin/povray': free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x00007f2ff0017120

$ man 3 mallopt

    can give some help for trying to solve the problem...

> Creation of the source code takes a lot of time.
> In my free time, I try more...

Post a reply to this message

From: StephenS
Date: 13 Jan 2017 06:28:56
Message: <f0fbf391-a557-8f5e-c92a-f3c935d3e437@nomail.com>
On 11/01/2017 12:59 AM, clipka wrote:
> POV-Ray 3.7.1 has now officially entered public beta testing phase.
> Source code and Windows binaries are available on GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-beta.2
>
> (beta.1 was an internal release only.)
>
> The beta version is designed to install in its own dedicated directory,
> and live happily alongside an existing 3.7 installation.
>
> Happy testing!

Will we be supporting WinXP 32 anymore?

A quick test suggests the render works, may have problems with editor.
More testing on Sunday morning local time.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message