POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Question on isosurface polarity keyword behavior. Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:52:22 EDT (-0400)
  Question on isosurface polarity keyword behavior. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Question on isosurface polarity keyword behavior.
Date: 8 Jan 2017 13:25:46
Message: <5872842a$1@news.povray.org>
I'm working up a potential pattern example for the distributed scenes
collection and ran into a surprise where polarity is doing nothing and I
expected it to. Perhaps I am confused as to intent?

There are two uses of it in the attached, working pattern.pov file. The
first behaves as I expect, the second does nothing.

Is the second use supposed to work?

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: