POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Wavefront OBJ import Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Wavefront OBJ import (Message 22 to 31 of 31)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: Wavefront OBJ import
Date: 17 Sep 2016 10:15:56
Message: <57dd501c$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/17/2016 10:14 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> i had it there previously had it but thought it looked better where i
> had it ... oh well moved/updated it

i had it there previously but thought it looked better where i had it
... oh well moved/updated it ... sheesh

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 18 Sep 2016 20:56:32
Message: <57df37c0$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/17/2016 10:15 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> i had it there previously but thought it looked better where i had it
> ... oh well moved/updated it

updated image and example code:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Lemon

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 19 Sep 2016 07:20:55
Message: <57dfca17@news.povray.org>
Le 19/09/2016 à 02:56, Jim Holsenback a écrit :
> On 9/17/2016 10:15 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> i had it there previously but thought it looked better where i had it
>> ... oh well moved/updated it
>
> updated image and example code:
> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Lemon

The following point still does not make sense:

* minimal Inner_Radius is a spherical segment where the center of the
arc lies on the end points axis

Please see the discussion for the original sentence.

Post a reply to this message

On 9/19/2016 7:20 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 19/09/2016 à 02:56, Jim Holsenback a écrit :
>> On 9/17/2016 10:15 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>>> i had it there previously but thought it looked better where i had it
>>> ... oh well moved/updated it
>>
>> updated image and example code:
>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Lemon
>>

> The following point still does not make sense:
>
> * minimal Inner_Radius is a spherical segment where the center of the
> arc lies on the end points axis
>
> Please see the discussion for the original sentence.

oh-key-doe-key then ...

Post a reply to this message

Le 19/09/2016 à 15:12, Jim Holsenback a écrit :
> On 9/19/2016 7:20 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>>>
>>> updated image and example code:
>>> http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Lemon
>>>

>> The following point still does not make sense:
>>
>> * minimal Inner_Radius is a spherical segment where the center of the
>> arc lies on the end points axis
>>
>> Please see the discussion for the original sentence.
>
> oh-key-doe-key then ...

thanks. Remember that I'm not a native speaker, so it's ok to amend any
of my text, as long as I can still understand it.

Post a reply to this message