POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86. Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86. (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: William F Pokorny
Subject: New black_hole type of 1 proposed as github pull request #86.
Date: 9 Sep 2016 18:12:50
Message: <57d333e2$1@news.povray.org>
Notice & image for those following here. Violet spheres mark the center
of the inward pulling black holes. Orange marks the inverse, outward
pushing black holes. One orange is below the plane in the lowest center
case.

Original github checks clean, but fail after manually bumping up the
version numbers in the branch. Unsure why.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newblack_hole_type1.jpg' (122 KB)

Preview of image 'newblack_hole_type1.jpg'
newblack_hole_type1.jpg