POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Smaller Spheres Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:03:18 EDT (-0400)
  Smaller Spheres (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: clipka
Subject: Smaller Spheres
Date: 7 Aug 2016 00:21:12
Message: <57a6b738$1@news.povray.org>
Significantly reduced memory footprint of spheres subject to
transformations (translate, rotate, scale, transform):

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.8730959

Needs plenty of testing, especially with regards to UV mapping and wild
combinations of the various transformation statements.

Post a reply to this message

> Significantly reduced memory footprint of spheres subject to
> transformations (translate, rotate, scale, transform):
>
> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.8730959
>
> Needs plenty of testing, especially with regards to UV mapping and wild
> combinations of the various transformation statements.

No takers this time?

Post a reply to this message

>> Significantly reduced memory footprint of spheres subject to
>> transformations (translate, rotate, scale, transform):
>>
>> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.8730959
>>
>> Needs plenty of testing, especially with regards to UV mapping and wild
>> combinations of the various transformation statements.
>
> No takers this time?

There is a world shortage of Round Toits. :(

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>>> Significantly reduced memory footprint of spheres subject to
>>> transformations (translate, rotate, scale, transform):
>>>
>>> https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.7.1-alpha.8730959
>>>
>>> Needs plenty of testing, especially with regards to UV mapping and wild
>>> combinations of the various transformation statements.
>>
>> No takers this time?
>>

> There is a world shortage of Round Toits. :(

Might be the Brazilians' fault.

Post a reply to this message

>>> No takers this time?
>>>

>> There is a world shortage of Round Toits. :(
>
> Might be the Brazilians' fault.

[Pulls pants down.]

Nope!  ;)

--