POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : comparing Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:59:32 EDT (-0400)
  comparing (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: ThH
Subject: comparing
Date: 29 Feb 2016 13:40:52
Message: <56d490b4$1@news.povray.org>
At the moment I'm rendering the scenes from scenes/advanced...

I'm doing it (at least) twice using 3.7.0 and 3.7.1-alpha.8499454,
hoping this might be of any use in the future.

For some images, differences can be seen bare-eyed ;)

For others 'compare', used the way Bald Eagle recommended, is necessary.

The range is from "Simply forget it!" to "Ooooooooops".

Sometimes there are no differences.

Does anyone see any possible use for doing it the way described above?

Just to say clear... I think, there is no real problem, normally.

There are reasons, why I will keep 3.7.0 anyway. Need it for some
'corporate identity' reasons ;)

--
Thorsten aka ThH