POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sven’s Bug Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Sven’s Bug (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re:_Sven’s_Bug
Date: 21 Feb 2016 02:44:16
Message: <56c96ad0$1@news.povray.org>
On 21-2-2016 8:24, clipka wrote:
> Am 20.02.2016 um 02:21 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
>> Yes, indeed, CLipka is doing some kinda good job. Big thanks to him and
>> all the other developers of this magnificent software!!!!!!!
>
> "Kinda" good, huh?
> I'll remember that next time you want something fixed ;)

[dreaming] new version of POV-Ray accessible to all, except Sven [/dreaming]

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 21 Feb 2016 03:07:25
Message: <56c9703d$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.02.2016 um 08:43 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
> On 21-2-2016 8:24, clipka wrote:
>> Am 20.02.2016 um 02:21 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
>>> Yes, indeed, CLipka is doing some kinda good job. Big thanks to him and
>>> all the other developers of this magnificent software!!!!!!!
>>
>> "Kinda" good, huh?
>> I'll remember that next time you want something fixed ;)
>>

> [dreaming] new version of POV-Ray accessible to all, except Sven
> [/dreaming]

I was thinking more along the lines of giving Sven his very own personal
bug to complain about }:->

    if (username.isLike("sven littkowski"))
        FailInSomeRandomManner();

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 27 Feb 2016 01:28:35
Message: <56d14213$1@news.povray.org>
ha ha ha ha ha! Good answer. You are excused. :-)

On 21.02.2016 02:22, clipka wrote:
> A good and healthy sex life is... well, good and healthy ;)
>
> Scientific studies have shown that frequent -- shall we say, exercise?
> -- reduces the risk of prostate cancer and cardiovascular issues.
>
> And you surely want POV-Ray development to continue for a while, don't
> you? ;)

Post a reply to this message

We ALL will see, how fast you'll fix the errors your faulty programming
has caused. He he he!

On 21.02.2016 02:24, clipka wrote:
> Am 20.02.2016 um 02:21 schrieb Sven Littkowski:
>> Yes, indeed, CLipka is doing some kinda good job. Big thanks to him and
>> all the other developers of this magnificent software!!!!!!!
>
> "Kinda" good, huh?
> I'll remember that next time you want something fixed ;)

Post a reply to this message

So, CLipka is the name that flies from mouth to mouth, who will be
named, when the world has to find out, that POV-Ray has finally changed
from a great render software to some tricky malfunctioning trojan horse
malware under the corrupt, pizza-dirted hands of CLipka and his
coca-cola-covered keyboard from 1987...

On 21.02.2016 03:06, clipka wrote:
> Am 21.02.2016 um 08:43 schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>>>
>>> "Kinda" good, huh?
>>> I'll remember that next time you want something fixed ;)
>>>

>> [dreaming] new version of POV-Ray accessible to all, except Sven
>> [/dreaming]
>
> I was thinking more along the lines of giving Sven his very own personal
> bug to complain about }:->
>
>     if (username.isLike("sven littkowski"))
>         FailInSomeRandomManner();

Post a reply to this message