POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Sven’s Bug Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:41:12 EDT (-0400)
  Sven’s Bug (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Stephen
Subject: Sven’s Bug
Date: 18 Feb 2016 14:29:36
Message: <56c61ba0$1@news.povray.org>
I’ve named this Sven’s Bug because I noticed it running his code posted
in “15 Shapes Taking Forever” in povray.general
And so he gets his name on something. :-P

There is a difference between renders with and without using Render
Block Size.
The images are with the windows QUICKRES.INI [800x600, AA 0.3] with and
without +BS8
I compared them in PaintShop Pro (XOR shows it best)

Ver 3.7.0.msvc10.win64
On Win7

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'svens.png' (63 KB) Download 'svens_bs.png' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'svens.png'
svens.png

Preview of image 'svens_bs.png'
svens_bs.png