POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures) Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:08:48 EDT (-0400)
  NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures) (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Re: NEW FEATURE: Suggesting "aka" (Textures)
Date: 20 Dec 2015 20:53:30
Message: <56775b9a@news.povray.org>
Yes, I know. It is just the amount of additional lines I tried to
prevent. :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 20 Dec 2015 20:56:07
Message: <56775c37$1@news.povray.org>
Loooooong time in place.   :-)

But it shows, that you made deep thoughts about this subject, respect to
that.   :-D

#declare ShowHullMidship         = on;
#declare ShowHullCommand         = on;
#declare ShowHullAntennas        = on;
#declare ShowHullHangars         = on;

#declare MyBackground            = "SL_Space_Scene_003"; // Wormhole
#declare ShowStarFleetComparison = off; // Enterprise

Post a reply to this message