POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : The New Editor - My Answer (01) Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  The New Editor - My Answer (01) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: The New Editor - My Answer (01)
Date: 15 Dec 2015 01:14:11
Message: <566fafb3@news.povray.org>
Since it seems I cannot answer to the replies of my own thread, I have
to answer with a new thread.
---------------------------------------

Thanks for the answers. :-)

Thomas, I am not English, thus this question: "I second that" - what is
that meaning? Does it mean you agree or support it or don't support?

The 16 colors are not enough for me. I cannot design the layout of the
editor the way I want and need. For my part, I really need many more colors.

Margin line numbers: as I said: the editor cannot remember the settings.
I have to apply the same setting each time again when starting POV-Ray.
The editor needs to save the user settings.

Le Forgeron, thanks. Still in need for a feature to convert entire
scenes or combinations of shapes/objects into the STL format. Colors
wouldn't matter for me, personally. But if there is another option, to
convert into 3DS or so, then texture export would matter a lot.

Best wishes,

Sven

Post a reply to this message