POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : HELP! I cannot respond to anyone here! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:32:33 EDT (-0400)
  HELP! I cannot respond to anyone here! (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: HELP! I cannot respond to anyone here!
Date: 15 Dec 2015 01:08:49
Message: <566fae71@news.povray.org>
My thread got responses from Thomas de Groot and others, but while I can
easily start a thread, i cannot answer to anyone. Each time i try to
respond, I get the following error message:

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded:
5.7.1 <XXX### [at] yahoocom>: Sender address rejected: illegal sender domain.
Please check the message recipient "XXX### [at] degrootorg" and try again.

(With the "XXX" I replaced the original e-mail addresses.)
I use the Mozilla Thunderbird as e-mail client. What do I have to
change? Help needed. i want to be able to communicate again with everyone.

Sven

Post a reply to this message