POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:07:09 EDT (-0400)
  master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors (Message 1 to 10 of 41)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: master branch issue 29 linux compilation errors
Date: 29 Jun 2014 05:52:20
Message: <53afe1d4@news.povray.org>
Because I cannot attach a text file in github.

The file error.txt is from clang (it stopped before going to far)

icerror.txt is from Intel compiler.

gcc_error.txt is from g++ 4.8

All of them when trying the branch hotfix/github_issue_29

--
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)
IQ of crossposters without FU: 100 / (1 + number of groups)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gcc_error.txt' (390 KB) Download 'icerror.txt' (179 KB) Download 'error.txt' (81 KB)