POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes Server Time
5 May 2024 03:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes (Message 38 to 47 of 47)
From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Requesting user feedback: POV-Ray v3.7 scenes/includes
Date: 7 Mar 2013 02:10:09
Message: <web.51383c1e823c8519c2d977c20@news.povray.org>
Friedrich Lohmueller <Fri### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> I don't want not spoil your joy :-)
> but "+x is right" is not always right!
> Sometimes it's also left!
> Take a look at http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_anim/ani_3920d.htm

Oh no!  TOTAL chaos now! (heh heh)

BTW, that's a really nice animation. I had not seen that particular page; thanks
for posting the link. (I need to revisit your website--LOTS of fascinating and
useful stuff there. Over the years, I've learned *many* POV-Ray tips and tricks
from all of it.)

Post a reply to this message