POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Test of RC6 distribution packages Server Time
30 Apr 2024 06:00:52 EDT (-0400)
  Test of RC6 distribution packages (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: clipka
Subject: Test of RC6 distribution packages
Date: 21 Jun 2012 11:11:40
Message: <4fe339ac$1@news.povray.org>
Once again, before officially announcing RC6 we'd appreciate if some of
you could sanity-check the distribution packages:

   http://www.povray.org/beta/povwin-3.7.RC6-setup.exe
   http://www.povray.org/beta/povray-3.7.0.RC6.tar.gz

(As you probably guess, the former is for Windows while the latter is
for Linux :-))

Post a reply to this message