POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 41 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:47:42 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 41 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Beta 41
Date: 21 Dec 2010 02:46:01
Message: <4d105b39$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

beta 41 is up (windows binaries and win/unix source).

  http://www.povray.org/beta/

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: Beta 41
Date: 21 Dec 2010 03:51:58
Message: <4d106aae@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> schreef in
bericht news:4d105b39$1@news.povray.org...
> Folks,
>
> beta 41 is up (windows binaries and win/unix source).
>
>  http://www.povray.org/beta/

Thank you!

Note: the gamma_showcase.pov however has not been updated to latest changes.
Render crashes because of  gamma Gamma parameter, which has now been
deprecated it seems... or is something else wrong?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

>Chris Cason  on date 21/12/2010 08:45 wrote:
> Folks,
>
> beta 41 is up (windows binaries and win/unix source).
>
>    http://www.povray.org/beta/
>
> -- Chris
"... 1st of January 2011, at which time a release (non-beta) version of
POV-Ray 3.7 will be made available"
Thank very much you all for this heavy work and Merry Christmas!
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 21 Dec 2010 06:44:42
Message: <4d10932a$1@news.povray.org>
Am 21.12.2010 09:51, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

> Note: the gamma_showcase.pov however has not been updated to latest changes.
> Render crashes because of  gamma Gamma parameter, which has now been
> deprecated it seems... or is something else wrong?

No, that's exactly it. Update to the scene is already in the repository,
but didn't make it in time for the beta 41.

I'll post it in p.t.scene-files.

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Date: 22 Dec 2010 15:40:00
Message: <web.4d126197e82eabda196b08580@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Thank very much you all for this heavy work and Merry Christmas!
> ;-)
> Paolo

I second that! We're indeed fortunate to have passionate developers.