POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 40 available Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:00:43 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 40 available (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Beta 40 available
Date: 5 Dec 2010 08:50:24
Message: <4cfb98a0@news.povray.org>
Folks,

Beta 40 is now available for windows via http://www.povray.org/beta/.
Updated source will follow shortly, hopefully tomorrow if I get the chance.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Beta 40 available
Date: 6 Dec 2010 08:29:33
Message: <4cfce53d@news.povray.org>
Windows and unix beta 40 source is now available, please see the beta page
for links.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 7 Dec 2010 15:38:27
Message: <4cfe9b43$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/06/2010 09:29 AM, Chris Cason wrote:
> Windows and unix beta 40 source is now available, please see the beta page
> for links.

beta 40 changes have also made there way onto the Wiki:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_1#Changes_and_New_Features_Summary

while I've got your attention I'm also looking for someone to rewrite
the radiosity tutorial:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.7#Radiosity

any takers?