POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Rerender insert menu bitmaps Server Time
1 May 2024 17:07:07 EDT (-0400)
  Rerender insert menu bitmaps (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Rerender insert menu bitmaps
Date: 11 Oct 2010 14:32:06
Message: <4cb35826$1@news.povray.org>
This did not work for me after a fresh install due
to IO restrictions set to read only. I'm not sure if
it was like that in 3.6 too, or if it is a side effect
of moving the Insert Menu to user documents. In any
case, there is no mention of it in 1.5.8.10.8.

Tested on Windows 7 64-bit although I suspect it doesn't
matter, as it's a permission setting of POV-Ray itself.

It would be convenient if it just worked. Of course,
a malicious virus could then spread by overwriting the
pov files in the insert menu folder. ;)

I also stumbled across a parse error in shapes.pov,
but that was already reported as FS#82.

Post a reply to this message