POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Checking for existing bugreports Server Time
29 Jun 2024 11:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Checking for existing bugreports (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Stephen
Subject: Checking for existing bugreports
Date: 24 Jul 2010 07:59:15
Message: <4c4ad593@news.povray.org>
I have a scene that occasionally fails to render in 3.7 Beta 38 with the

(It renders OK the second time I render it.)
I see that Roman had the same error message in Dec 2008 but that was for
64 bit and concerned radiosity. My problem concerns making lots of

can I report it and upload the file?

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I have a scene that occasionally fails to render in 3.7 Beta 38 with the

> (It renders OK the second time I render it.)
> I see that Roman had the same error message in Dec 2008 but that was for
> 64 bit and concerned radiosity. My problem concerns making lots of

> can I report it and upload the file?

http://bugs.povray.org should have everything you're asking for.

Post a reply to this message