POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Checking for existing bugreports Server Time
1 Jul 2024 15:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Checking for existing bugreports (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Checking for existing bugreports
Date: 26 Jul 2010 09:01:14
Message: <4c4d871a$1@news.povray.org>
> Maybe I should have said that I am running 32 bit Win7 on an Intel core2
> Duo with 3 Gigs of Ram and lots of other programs running.
>
> If Christoph wants me to create a bug report I will if not...

On my machine it seems to use about 700 MB for every 100 iterations, I can
see the mem usage going up in task manager as it is parsing.  If I set it to
more than the amount of RAM, I get "Unknown internal error! Render failed"
in the message window followed by the standard Windows "program has crashed"
box.