POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Antialias_Gamma Server Time
28 Jun 2024 11:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Antialias_Gamma (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Antialias_Gamma
Date: 18 Jul 2010 13:22:27
Message: <4c433853@news.povray.org>
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong?

From this change-log excerpt:

The antialiasing gamma-adjustment is controlled by the new ini-file /
command-line options Antialias_Gamma=x and +AGx respectively, defaulting
to 2.5

Yet when I specify either +ag OR Antialias_Gamma I see this in the
output message text stream:

Antialiasing.........On  (Method 2, Threshold 0.100, Depth 4, Jitter
1.00, Gamma 1.00)

Shouldn't that last value show 2.5 as per the c/l excerpt ...

I also tried passing a value with +ag, and the message persists no
matter the value.

Inquiring minds wanna know ;-)

Post a reply to this message