POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : clockless animation with Povray 3.7.0.beta.35a on Ubuntu x86_64 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  clockless animation with Povray 3.7.0.beta.35a on Ubuntu x86_64 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: halirutan
Subject: clockless animation with Povray 3.7.0.beta.35a on Ubuntu x86_64
Date: 7 Jul 2010 16:00:00
Message: <web.4c34dbd98ba8bc225c0cd5ca0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I want to use the clockless animation feature and therefore set up a file
named camera.inc which has the definitions of all camera positions. The file
looks like that:

camera {
location<1.2,1,0.>
look_at<0.,0.,0.>
up<0,0,1>
right<1.333,0,0>
sky<0,1,0>
}
camera {
location<1.10527,1,0.467302>
look_at<0.,0.,0.>
up<0,0,1>
right<1.333,0,0>
sky<0,1,0>
}
camera {
location<0.836048,1,0.860827>
look_at<0.,0.,0.>
up<0,0,1>
right<1.333,0,0>
sky<0,1,0>
}

This file is included with

#include "camera.inc"

inside my povray file bcc.pov. When I now try to render all images with

povray +kla bcc.pov

only one image is rendered. No warnings (like the duplicate camera when not
using +kla come up).

Is there anyone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong? Maybe I missed something.
Do I have to turn on a special switch when compiling povray? I'm absolutely
clueless here and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Patrick

Post a reply to this message