POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Default file type Server Time
30 Jun 2024 13:36:23 EDT (-0400)
  Default file type (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: clipka
Subject: Default file type
Date: 25 Apr 2010 05:44:51
Message: <4bd40f13$1@news.povray.org>
How about changing the default output file type for both Windows and
Unix version to PNG?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Default file type
Date: 25 Apr 2010 06:11:14
Message: <4bd41542@news.povray.org>
On 25/04/2010 19:44, clipka wrote:
> How about changing the default output file type for both Windows and
> Unix version to PNG?

I'd be for that.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Date: 25 Apr 2010 09:06:38
Message: <4bd43e5e@news.povray.org>
Le 25/04/2010 12:11, Chris Cason nous fit lire :
> On 25/04/2010 19:44, clipka wrote:
>> How about changing the default output file type for both Windows and
>> Unix version to PNG?
>
> I'd be for that.

ok,... irc mode: me too!
Does mac have a different 'prefered' file format ?

Post a reply to this message

> How about changing the default output file type for both Windows and
> Unix version to PNG?

yes please

Post a reply to this message