POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta 35a source Server Time
1 Jul 2024 14:46:54 EDT (-0400)
  Windows beta 35a source (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Windows beta 35a source
Date: 8 Feb 2010 05:16:57
Message: <4b6fe499@news.povray.org>
Folks,

I've belatedly uploaded the beta 35a source for windows. I've also patched
the unix source archive so at least it doesn't have the 2009 expiry (see
also the comment on the source page about updating unix to 35a).

Any build problems please ping me, preferably via email.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message