POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Proximity? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:37:57 EDT (-0400)
  Proximity? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kirk Andrews
Subject: Proximity?
Date: 26 Jan 2010 21:05:49
Message: <4b5f9f7d$1@news.povray.org>
It was mentioned earlier, but I still haven't seen any response to it so
I felt it merited another question:  It seems the proximity function
doesn't work in beta 35.  It's a shame, since I was really hoping to
make use of it.  Just wondering if anybody knew anything about it.

Post a reply to this message