POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : GuMax skin on POV-Wiki Server Time
7 Jul 2024 06:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  GuMax skin on POV-Wiki (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: GuMax skin on POV-Wiki - GuMax.jpg
Date: 24 Aug 2009 05:41:09
Message: <4a926035@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:m8v3959hisp33grickmpfr2r2e8momljhv@4ax.com...
> Hi Jim,
> Done. It looks fine to me now from windowed to full screen.

yes got it ....

>>Thank you sir (salutes smartly)
>>

> I hope you mean the peace sign :P
> --

ha-ha .... yes definately more than one finger

Cheers

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 24 Aug 2009 06:25:57
Message: <4kq495tn7hu83i6uhmufmqgmuq83e3ckup@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:41:12 -0300, "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg>
wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message

>>>Thank you sir (salutes smartly)
>>>

>> I hope you mean the peace sign :P
>> --
>
>ha-ha .... yes definately more than one finger
>
>Cheers

You do know we Brits are very particular which way the fingers are pointing ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: GuMax skin on POV-Wiki
Date: 24 Aug 2009 07:36:20
Message: <4a927b34@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> Need a favor ....

Chris called in the cavalry and the remaining issue's appear to have been
resolved, however I think waiting to change over to GuMax as the default
skin for a bit is probably prudent. In the meantime anyone who wants to use
that skin can do so .... please report any anomalies to me!

Thanks everyone!
Jim