POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Any word on when beta 33 will be out? Server Time
6 Jul 2024 05:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Any word on when beta 33 will be out? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Telek
Subject: Any word on when beta 33 will be out?
Date: 18 Jun 2009 12:42:45
Message: <4a3a6e85$1@news.povray.org>
Given the short expiry times on the previous betas, I was just wondering
how long we'll be waiting until beta 33, and if there was the possibility
of getting the default expiry date extended if the time between betas is
going to continue as it has.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

> of getting the default expiry date extended if the time between betas is
> going to continue as it has.

Not necessary.  You can just press "extend" when you need to.

--
Chambers