POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 31 - 64 bit version Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  beta 31 - 64 bit version (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: mike p
Subject: beta 31 - 64 bit version
Date: 7 Mar 2009 02:45:45
Message: <49b22629@news.povray.org>
Any idea when this will be available?

I'm currently running
  Version 3.7.0.beta.30.msvc8.win64
and
  Version 3.6.1c.icl8.win32

So I want to play with beta 31, but I don't want to lose use of a 64bit
version nor the release version and I certainly don't want to have three
versions installed concurrently!

PS. Thanks to the development team for the ongoing work on this fabulous bit
of software.

Post a reply to this message

> So I want to play with beta 31, but I don't want to lose use of a 64bit
> version nor the release version and I certainly don't want to have three
> versions installed concurrently!
>
> PS. Thanks to the development team for the ongoing work on this fabulous bit
> of software.

I think that maybe it's better to wait a few weeks, when
the beta 32 will go out.
A little patience. ;-)

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

> I think that maybe it's better to wait a few weeks, when
> the beta 32 will go out.
> A little patience. ;-)

Hmm.. do you know whether *that* will be available as a 64-bit version, and if
so, how long it will take after the 32-bit version comes out?

Just a rhetoric question, no answer needed.

Post a reply to this message

> > I think that maybe it's better to wait a few weeks, when
> > the beta 32 will go out.
> > A little patience. ;-)
>
> Hmm.. do you know whether *that* will be available as a 64-bit version, and if
> so, how long it will take after the 32-bit version comes out?
>
> Just a rhetoric question, no answer needed.

NO. :-D
To sum up my answer:
To arm oneself with patience!
;-)