POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta31 how to turn off mosaic preview? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  beta31 how to turn off mosaic preview? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Physiker
Subject: beta31 how to turn off mosaic preview?
Date: 22 Feb 2009 05:05:03
Message: <web.49a121cf3746dbc06c3ac0cf0@news.povray.org>
*confused*

How to turn off mosaic preview?
I didn't turn it on...

command line is empty or only contains: "width=900 height=700 +a", no changes in
quickres.ini.

but 3.7beta31 renders with mosaic preview (no, not the multicore-cpu-cells).

tried to apply +SP1 +EP1 to the command line or even +SP0 +EP0 without any
effect -- the rendering starts with a mosaic preview of about 70*70 px.

Post a reply to this message

> command line is empty or only contains: "width=900 height=700 +a", no
> changes in
> quickres.ini.
>
> but 3.7beta31 renders with mosaic preview (no, not the
> multicore-cpu-cells).
>
> tried to apply +SP1 +EP1 to the command line or even +SP0 +EP0 without any
> effect -- the rendering starts with a mosaic preview of about 70*70 px.

check out section 3.1.2.3  Display Output Options in help

Post a reply to this message

> command line is empty or only contains: "width=900 height=700 +a", no changes in
> quickres.ini.
>
> but 3.7beta31 renders with mosaic preview (no, not the multicore-cpu-cells).
>
> tried to apply +SP1 +EP1 to the command line or even +SP0 +EP0 without any
> effect -- the rendering starts with a mosaic preview of about 70*70 px.

strange. I don't get this (mosaic works when I request it, but isn't on
otherwise).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message