POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Activity update Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Activity update (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Activity update
Date: 12 Dec 2008 00:31:27
Message: <4941f72f$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

Just as a FYI while I've been unable to work on POV recently due to work
pressure, I've taken some time off between Christmas and in early new year and
expect to be able to catch up with a lot of bug fixes and new releases at that
time. Until then there probably won't be a lot of movement here in terms of
official support, sorry, but that's RL for ya ;[

-- Chris