POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Saving files in Clockless animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:48 EDT (-0400)
  Saving files in Clockless animation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Brent Fraser
Subject: Saving files in Clockless animation
Date: 26 Nov 2008 17:20:22
Message: <492dcba6$1@news.povray.org>
I'm evaluating Clockless Animation in an effort to prevent a re-read of height_field
and image_map files in a "fly-thru" movie animation.  I realize there's currently no
saving of the output to disk yet.  Are there plans to add it any time soon?

	The multi-threaded nature of 3.7 seems like it may be difficult to add the saving
feature.  Perhaps implementing caching of rasters would be more productive.  Any
opinions?

Thanks!
Brent Fraser