POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible problem with include files... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  Possible problem with include files... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rarius
Subject: Possible problem with include files...
Date: 5 Oct 2008 11:20:18
Message: <48e8db32$1@news.povray.org>
How can I configure Beta28 to use the include, ini and scenes directories in
the installation directory, not the ones in the C:\Documents and
Settings\Rarius\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7 directory?

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

> How can I configure Beta28 to use the include, ini and scenes directories
> in the installation directory, not the ones in the C:\Documents and
> Settings\Rarius\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7 directory?

You can use +L or Library_Path= to set any path for include file searching.