POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux beta28 (re-)install script Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Linux beta28 (re-)install script (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Linux beta28 (re-)install script
Date: 21 Sep 2008 01:41:12
Message: <48d5de78$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

A possible issue with the installation phase of 3.7beta28 on linux/unix:
when performing more than once the installation (make install), scenes
subtree is installed into scenes/scenes... so it ends up with double-
files:

 $ find /usr/local/share/povray-3.7 -name i_internal.pov
/usr/local/share/povray-3.7/scenes/incdemo/i_internal.pov
/usr/local/share/povray-3.7/scenes/scenes/incdemo/i_internal.pov

Why reperforming make install ? Because of any change in the configure's
option, for instance.

Post a reply to this message