POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta Unix/Linux source code now available. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 beta Unix/Linux source code now available. (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: 3.7 beta Unix/Linux source code now available.
Date: 27 Feb 2008 06:46:55
Message: <47c54daf$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,

The Linux source for 3.7 (currently marked beta 25b) is now available via
our beta source page, http://www.povray.org/beta/source/. Please be sure to
read the INSTALL included within the archive if you intend to build it.

regards,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: 3.7 beta Unix/Linux source code now available.
Date: 27 Feb 2008 11:58:12
Message: <47c596a4@news.povray.org>
wonderful!  as soon as I get home, I'll try it out!

Post a reply to this message