POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 24 Linux x86_64 on Ubuntu 7.10 : X server error Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 24 Linux x86_64 on Ubuntu 7.10 : X server error (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Beta 24 Linux x86_64 on Ubuntu 7.10 : X server error
Date: 14 Jan 2008 07:39:59
Message: <478b581f@news.povray.org>
This does not happens always, just half of the time or so... and of course
POV-Ray runs fine when using -D :

[...]
Render Options
   Quality:  9
   Bounding boxes.......On   Bounding threshold: 3
   Antialiasing.........Off
XIO:  fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server ":0.0"
       after 32 requests (29 known processed) with 1 events remaining.

  I cannot find anything on the internet about the cause and/or solution...
just people having this problem as far as 2003 with several
distributions/applications.

  Regards,

--
Jaime